What does it mean to have a culture of Everyday Excellence?
- It’s not about working a bunch of improvement projects. It’s about looking at everything you do with keen eye of how to make it better.
- It’s not about big change. It’s about many tiny changes that over time become the foundation for the way you work.
- It’s not about lots of charts and metrics that tell you how you are doing. It’s about using metrics to help you decide what to do next.
- It’s not about managing employees to get work done. It’s about empowering employees to achieve extraordinary results.
- It’s not about a few people with great ideas. It’s about leveraging the great ideas that come from everyone in the organization.
Everyday Excellence. It’s not about what you do. It’s who you are.